Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Nippon Express analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Nippon Express SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Nippon Express to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Nippon Express is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the Nippon Express SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Nippon Express competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Business which requires global transportation and logistics services
Business which requires air, ocean and land distribution services
We offer a wide range of logistics solutions, meeting the needs of customers in every business category, covering diverse business conditions
SWOT Analysis of Nippon Express
Nippon Express Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Nippon Express:
1. Japan’s one of the largest freight forwarder with large network 2. Received ISO 14001 certification 3. Global network has spread to over 401 locations in 38 countries 4. Highly diversified business
5. Strong network and reach
Nippon Express Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Nippon Express SWOT Analysis:
1. Operations dependent on domestic air freight than other air forwarders 2. Lack in global penetration compared to its competitors 3. Lesser known brand globally than its competitors
Nippon Express Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Nippon Express SWOT Analysis:
1. Penetration in global market 2. Upgrading Information management system to provide better customer service 3. Mergers and acquisitions with smaller brands to enhance global impact
Nippon Express Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Nippon Express are as mentioned:
1. High dependence on Japanese market, slowdown will adversely affect 2. Fierce competition from Yamato holdings and Sagawa Express to increase market share in Japan 3. Disruption due to natural calamities
4. Increasing fuel prices
Nippon Express Competition
Nippon Express Competitors
Below are the top 2 competitors of Nippon Express:
1. Sagawa Express 2. Yamato Holdings co. ltd
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nippon Express. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute