Sydney Airport Holdings SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Sydney Airport Holdings analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Sydney Airport Holdings SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Sydney Airport Holdings to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Sydney Airport Holdings is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the Sydney Airport Holdings SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Sydney Airport Holdings competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Convenient location from business and tourism point of view
Sydney Airport Holdings STP
Customers which requires transportation and logistics services
Customers which requires development and maintenance services for airports
Australia’s international gateway and primary airport
SWOT Analysis of Sydney Airport Holdings
Sydney Airport Holdings Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Sydney Airport Holdings:
1. Contributes significantly in economic activity a year and supports 200,000 jobs 2. Increased aircraft utilization, improved engineering facilities and lower costs for airlines 3. The airport’s proximity to the city centre 4. Major employer in NSW and makes a significant contribution to the local and national economies
Sydney Airport Holdings Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Sydney Airport Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Disinvestment from European airports because of improper management of resources 2. Lack of international partnerships is a concern
Sydney Airport Holdings Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Sydney Airport Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing passenger traffic year on year 2. Focusing on core strengths after divestment in noncore businesses 3. Selective exposure to emerging economies
Sydney Airport Holdings Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Sydney Airport Holdings are as mentioned:
1. Strict environmental rules and regulations 2. Credit and liquidity shortages 3. Economic slowdown can hamper traffic volume
Sydney Airport Holdings Competition
Sydney Airport Holdings Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Sydney Airport Holdings:
1. Ferrovial, S.A. 2. Global Infrastructure Management, LLC 3. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sydney Airport Holdings. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute