Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: May 17, 2020
What is Integrated Direct Marketing?
Integrated direct marketing is a type of attention grabbing, response generating and awareness increasing process which uses multiple ways and channels to communicate to the target audience. Integrated direct marketing was first created by the ERDM in 1983.
Integrated Direct Marketing Steps
Companies use different media channels for effective promotion of its products using integrated marketing communications (IMC). Integrated Direct Marketing has a five stage methodology:
1. The first process is similar to any other marketing and begins with understanding the customer requirement.
2. Second step in integrated direct marketing involves the integration process where all the available channel and resources are assimilated to deliver the message to the target customer.
3. Third step involves to build up upon the integrated marketing channel to provide significant service to customers.
4. Fourth step involves the repetition of the above process to provide and communicate to generate larger response.
5. Fifth step in integrated direct marketing require taking feedback from the service provider and sales executive to improve upon the service.
This article has been researched & authored by the Business Concepts Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse the definition and meaning of more similar terms. The Management Dictionary covers over 2000 business concepts from 5 categories.