Synergy creation means that there should be good synchronization between sales, marketing and customer services of a company. Or in other words, it means the three units i.e. sales, marketing and customer service should work together.
General Issues in any company which hampers profit making:
• When marketing strategy is not aligned with the sales cycle
• When sales, customer service and marketing are not on the basis of customer needs
Due to these issues there is a need for creating synergy between the three. But most often sales, marketing and customer service fails to work together because sales people think that marketing people doesn’t understand their needs and marketing people think that sales people focus on selling the product and don’t see the bigger picture. Customer service people “just-do” their job.
FLOW DIAGRAM (What can be done for creating synergy?)
ADVANTAGES of Synergy Creation:
• Increases the efficiency and decreases the cost of sales
• Maximizes chances of converting a potential customer into a customer
• Builds morale of salespersons
• Increases customer loyalty and retention
• Improves customer experience
• Increases profit for the organization
This article has been researched & authored by the Business Concepts Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse the definition and meaning of more similar terms. The Management Dictionary covers over 1800 business concepts from 5 categories.
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us