SWOT Analysis of BorgWarner with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto & Truck Parts
Feel Good About Driving
Developing Leading Powertrain Technologies that improves Fuel Economy, Emissions and Performance. Innovator in Transmission and All-Wheel Drive Technology
Powertrain and auto-spare parts
1. Strong R&D with an expert team of 20,000 employees 2. Cost Effective Components and high quality products 3. Innovative Improvements and good portfolio 4. Operational Reach i.e. Worldwide in nearly 19 countries
5. It is a pioneer in manual transmissions, automatic transmissions, dual clutch transmissions
6. The company has been recognized by many awards and accolades
1. Intense competition means limited market share
2. Limited brand awareness as the brand has restricted advertising
1. Green Energy and wide product portfolio 2. Global Expansion 3. Enter emerging economies like India & China
1. Intense Competition from Local Companies 2. Reducing Cost of Technology
3. Fluctuating economic scenarios can affect operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to BorgWarner. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.