SWOT Analysis of Corvette with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Great American Sport Car.
American Sports Car
People looking for a American Sports Car
High & Affluent individuals
All American Sports Car
1. Has been the recipient of several awards being a premium sports car
2. The brand manufactures lesser units of the car which helps retain its uniqueness and aspirational value
3. It is a strong performer in many racing events 4. It has a lineage to it which very few cars have
5. The brand is backed by the General Motors group
6. The brand keeps on innovating by coming up with stylish high performance concept cars
1. Strong competition from international brands have increased pressure on the brand
2. Fluctuating market condition of General Motors has reduced the brand’s performance
1. It is yet to explore new markets in term of geography, thus new markets opportunity 2.The engine size can either be reduced or re-tuned to generate more power as it has been noticed that it has less power comparatively 3. More branding and advertising to make it a high recall brand
1. Its market share can be taken by the European manufacturers 2. People are increasingly preferring eco-friendly & more practical cars rather than cars for pleasure 3. Macro-economic factors that are against consumption of luxury goods
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Corvette. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.