SWOT Analysis of Lotus with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Innovative. Featherweight. Eye-catching.
Lotus has been one of Britain’s most iconic cars
True driving enthusiasts rather than the rich & affluent
The young nouveau rich driving enthusiasts
For the true driving enthusiasts
1. Handling Characteristics 2. Lotus Engineering has facilities in the UK, US, Malaysia and China. 3. Light weight design, which gives a good power to weight ratio at comparatively low power 4. Hand built, thus assuring very high precision & care in manufacturing
5. Strong presence in motor sport and Formula One
6. Marketing to apparel merchandising to increase brand reputation
1. Dependence on other manufacturers to design engines and accessories 2. Brand presence and penetration is restricted to a few countries
1. Its F1 team has done well recently; they can use to improve their brand image 2.It can relocating or add a production facility in Asia where the cost of production can be brought down drastically, thus increasing the margins 3.It can look to enter & building its brand in the emerging markets like India
1. In case it gets in cash flow trouble it may not be able to revive itself 2.Its market share can be taken by the European manufacturers 3. People are increasingly preferring eco-friendly & more practical cars rather than cars for pleasure 4. Macro-economic factors that are against consumption of luxury goods
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lotus. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.