SWOT Analysis of Daihatsu with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Innovation for tomorrow
Strong backing by parent company Toyota
Middle and upper middle class individuals
Cars for the masses which are reliable
1. Oldest Japanese Manufacturer of automobiles esp. small cars & off road cars 2. Employs around 12000 employees internationally 3. Revenue performance is good and stable financial position 4. Strong brand backing of Toyota group
1. Toyota as a brand has more brand value & acceptance than Daihatsu 2.Falling sales due to which it had to with draw from markets like the Australia, Chile, and so on 3.Limited brand recall
1. It can further expand its Product line 2.Since it is the oldest Japanese manufacturer can focus purely on classic design cars
3. More brand presence in emerging economies
1. Possibility of it being withdrawn completely as the brand is not doing well as compared to Toyota 2.Korean Brands have an edge over it esp in emerging markets 3. Entry of electric & hybrid vehicles in which Daihatsu is not a strong brand
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Daihatsu. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.