An Austrian bank offering broad range of financial services in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
1. One of the largest Austrian banks 2. Presence in 17 markets and has over 55,000 employees 3. Return on Assets (ROA) is higher than industry and sector averages 4. Return on Equity (ROE) is higher than industry and sector averages
5. Strong presence in Asian countries
6. Has a customer base of 14.6 million customers
1. Bad debts and non – performing assets affecting the bank’s performance 2. High dependency on corporate banking is a major weakness
1. High opportunity to grow in western part of Europe through acquisitions 2. High opportunity to grow in emerging economies through global expansion 3. Opportunity to grow in retail banking to compete with other Austrian banks
4. Deal with Helvetia Holding AG may help in growth in insurance business
1. Decrease in investments in Austria and CEE affecting the bank’s business 2. Regulatory changes in Euro zone could affect the bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Raiffeisen International Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.