Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 5092
SWOT Analysis of Indian Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Government of India
Banking and finance
Your Tech Friendly bank
High end banking technology support
International and rural banking
Complete Banking solutions
1. Rural banking expertise 2. Strong international network of banks with 240 overseas correspondent banks in 70 countries 3. High end banking technology with core banking at all 1900+ branches 4. It has 22,000 employees 5. Diversified banking activities under 3 subsidiaries i.e. Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd, IndBank Housing Ltd, IndFund Management Ltd
1. Less presence in India as it has competition in urban areas as well as rural areas
2. Limited advertising in comparison with leading banks 3. Low number of ATM’s and branches as compared to other big bank brands
1. Urban market banking and retail banking 2. Favourable Government rural schemes 3. More expansion in untapped rural markets
1. Economic crisis and fluctuating market scenarios 2. Highly competitive environment 3. Stringent Banking Norms by Govt’s and RBI
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Indian Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.