African Bank Limited SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2733
SWOT Analysis of African Bank Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
African Bank Limited
African Bank Investments Limited
Banking and Financial Services
Credit that works for you
A bank which aims to be the best place to get loans for all purposes.
African nationals and corporate and business houses
African home owners and businesses in need of financial services
A bank which offers loans at comfortable terms and rates.
1. The bank provides a variety of services such as credit cards, personal loans, savings and investment schemes, funeral plan etc. 2. The bank has received the credit ombudsman award for consecutive years 3. The analyst’s outlook for the bank look positive with the EPS and dividends per share expected to increase over the next two years. 4. The bank has taken corrective action quickly to address the weak economic scenario.
5. It is a locally controlled bank by the Reserve Bank of South Africa
1. Weak economic outlook can affect the activities of the bank as disposable income gets eroded and investor confidence goes down. 2. The quality of banks assets have gone down, with non-performing loans increasing which is a concern 3. The credit impairment charge has been increased last year, reflecting the difficulty that bank is facing in collecting the dues.
1. Increasing living standards of customers can be seen as a sign of optimistic future. 2. Demographic dividend – The African population in the age group of 18 to 64 (working class) is increasing, therefore bank can look forward to more customers over the years.
3. The should introduce loan products which are more suited to current needs of the customers base.
1. The bank can face default risk if it fails to meet its obligations towards its customers. 2. The bank can face risk due to downgrading by credit rating agencies in the future. 3. The bank can face interest rate risk, due to market interest rates moving in a direction which is unfavourable to the bank.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to African Bank Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.