SWOT Analysis of Kimberly-Clark with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Personal and household products
It feels good to feel
Strong brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies among others
Products for daily needs
Global hygiene company offering personal care and consumer products
1. Portfolio consists of strong market leading products such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Kotex and Depend 2. Continuous investment in innovation and product marketing 3. Strong performance of personal care products has helped support the top line growth 4. Has over 40,000 employees, is listed among Fortune 500 companies and has presence in 175 countries
5. Efficient supply chain and strong management team
6. Taken responsibility to provide product donations, corporate contributions and volunteer efforts for variety of disasters which have taken place around the world
7. Heavily invested in sustainability, products with sustainable wood fiber, recycling of packaging etc.
8. Strong advertising and marketing of all its products ensures strong brand recognition
1. Intense competition means limited market share growth 2. Fake products sold under its brand name lead to brand dilution
1. Strong potential in online growth of its products 2. Increasing customer preference for organic and natural care products 3. Growing importance of emerging markets, and strengthen presence in China and Russia
4. Acquisitions and alliances should help the company expand its global business portfolio
1. Continued recession condition in Europe will affect its business 2. Intense competition among FMCG companies to gain market share in consolidated markets 3. Threat from private labels which are cheaper as compared to Kimberly-Clark products
1. The Procter & Gamble Company 2. Unilever Plc. 3. Johnson & Johnson
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kimberly-Clark. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.