SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Adhesives & FMCG
Chutki mein chipkaye!
India’s leading instant adhesive brand.
Customers looking for ease-of-use and quick solution to their problems.
Domestic (household) as well as industrial customers.
One Drop Instant Adhesive
1. Very powerful and effective adhesive known for its instant adhesion effect and durability. 2. A very strong brand recall and effective tagline which is instantly recognized by consumers all across India. 3. Very famous for its witty and humorous ads. E.g.:- the ad featuring a fisherman applying Fevikwik on his fishing rod to catch fish. 4. Doesn’t require an external energy source for adhesion and acts instantly on the material to be bonded.
5. Very interactive website which focuses on the quickness and ability of the adhesive to bong materials.
1. Several issues have occurred due to the strong adhesive action of the product, resulting in skin problems and inability to unbind materials 2. Fake products with similar sounding and branding names affect sales
1. Interactive sessions for customers are being carried out at gatherings along with the promotion of Fevikwik through the mascot Mr. Help. 2. Tie-ups with kirana and stationery stores and specific programs for retailers are helping in pushing the brand further
1. There are a few local and regional competitors, especially in Northern and Eastern parts of India. 2. Adhesives industry is demanding innovative packaging and consumer-friendliness. 3.Manufacturing costs are going to increase owing to inflationary levels of economy.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fevikwik. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.