SWOT Analysis of Jamba Juice with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food & Beverage
Blend in the good
Healthy all fruit smoothies & interesting flavor combinations
It wants to reach out to creative young middle class consumer
People of all age groups
Smoothie & juice Chain
1. It has over 850 locations operating in many states, along with Bahamas, Canada, the Philippines, Mexico and South Korea. High brand popularity .Caters to American & Asian markets.
2. It is a leading health brand attracting millennials also
3. It has rapidly grown in a very short time to be one of the top competitors in the industry
4. Its menu includes more than 30 varieties of custom smoothies (including Aloha Pineapple, Mango-a-go-go, and Strawberry Surf Rider) and Jamba Boosts (smoothies made with vitamin and protein supplements), along with other fruit juices and food items
5. It has tie up with Nestle for all natural energy drinks which provides a meaningful point of difference to this band.
6. It has JambaGo, a self-served machine that can be installed in cafeterias, schools & convenience stores helps to expand the brand more quickly & cheaply since it is saving on the store & labor costs.
1. Recently it was under fire for its less than ideal health contents in the smoothies
2. Competitors like Smoothie King & Planet Smoothie sometimes take over Jamba juice in terms of sales
1. Sponsoring sports etc to reach out to its target health conscious customers
2. Rising health awareness factor among Americans can be exploited to make Jamba Juice the most preferred brand in the mind of American customers
1. US food & drug regulations 2. Increasing competition from other international & local food brands 3.Economic downturns can cause people to reduce consumption decreasing sales
4. Value of real estate going up increasing rent cost & thus operating costs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jamba Juice. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.