SWOT Analysis of Amul Chocolates with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Taste of India
Quality and affordability
Quality conscious children and adults
Kids and youth
Taste of India by giving them quality products
1. Good product range which includes chocolates, toffees, syrups etc
2. Good quality and packaging 3. Excellent distribution network of Amul ensure availability 4. Branding and advertising through TVCs and print ads is popular 5. Pricing is good as it attracts large segment
1. Limited international presence as compared to leading global brands 2. Penetration in rural areas is still limited
1. Tie-ups with hotel chains, restaurants
2.Special occasion packages 3. Global expansion and more rural penetration
1. Local sweet dishes 2. Entry of other local or international brands
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amul Chocolates. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.