SWOT Analysis of Pepperfry with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Trendsutra Platform Services Pvt Ltd.
Home Décor, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture, Furnishing etc
Happy furniture To You
Great variety of products at amazing rates
Customers who have preference both for brands and online medium of shopping
Young, rising affluent class having a strong taste of fashion and trends
One stop store to for customers wanting to give their home a great look.
1. Received three rounds of funding. Its investors include names like Bertelsmann India Investments, Norwest Venture Partners etc.
2. For the categories it caters to, having 1 million customers is an exemplary record. 3. Partnership with more than 1000 merchants 4. 55000+ plus products in product categories like home appliances, furniture, body & bath, lamps & lighting etc.
5. 600 plus national and international brands like Godrej Interio, Hometown, Evok, Philips, Raymond, Joseph Joseph, Morphy Richards etc.
6. High sales rate can be validated from facts like sale of furniture every 20 minute, sale of an item in every 1 minute.
7. Strong logistic network comprising of 10+ fulfillment centers across the country ensures damage free and last mile delivery.
8. Offline stores like Studio Pepperfry will strengthen its brand by giving an opportunity to customers to experience and customize.
9. Innovative campaigns like Festive Bonanza and Selfie Contests at Airports or the impactful Television commercials are increasing brand awareness.
1. Furniture shipping entails huge shipping costs compared to other sectors like apparel and Setting up of offline stores can be capital intensive.
2. Increasing competition from new players and unorganized sector can affect market share
1. Collaboration with real estate online portals can increase position
2. Tie-up with corporate to be an infrastructure partner.
1. Popular and established portals like Amazon, Flipkart making their foray in the home décor business.
2. Preference for offline mode still exists in the segment which it operates in.
3. Investment from big investors like Soft Bank, Rocket Internet in rival companies.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Pepperfry. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.