SWOT Analysis of Sage Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Sage Group Plc.
IT & Technology
One of the largest supplier of ERP software in the world
Private and Public sector
Medium and Small scale industries
Easy-to-do business software
1. Sage shares were named “Best Performing Shares” in the ‘90s 2. Sage has 6+ million customers and 13,000 employees 3. Sage has sponsored “The Sage Gateshead”, a music venue, funded the revival of “The Krypton Factor” television series and official supplier for the Marussia F1 team 4. Sage indulges in CSR activities like partnering with TechSoup that provides free business software to NGOs, help entrepreneurs to realize their dream, The Life College Xchange where entrepreneurs get seed capital etc. 5. Organic growth and increasing profits show its credibility
6. Listed on London Stock exchange and FTSE 250 Index
7. Sponsorship of events like F1 have increased its brand reach
8. Sage products are available in 20+ countries
1. Inadequate brand awareness among customers and prospects 2. Intense competition means limited market share
1. Cloud computing and cloud based ERP software products 2. Global brand campaign targeting customers 3. Due to presence of a robust chemical industry, sage has immense opportunities
1. Has to face many risks due to business change, change management, financial risks due to payment risk etc. 2. Loss of talent and sensitive information to competitors 3. Negative reputational impact which will affect client relations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sage Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.