Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 10967
SWOT Analysis of Staples with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Office supply chain store
Lifestyle and Retail
That was easy
Low prices, guaranteed
Office going people
Influencer and people from purchase department of office
Low prices for office supplies, electronics and furniture
1. Over 2,000 stores worldwide in 26 countries. 2. Sells office machines, promotional products, furniture, technology and business services both in stores and online. 3. Staples do business exclusively with enterprises in multiple European countries as Staples Advantage. 4. More than 1,00,000 employee worldwide.
5. Creative advertising and branding has enhanced its brand visibility
1. Still hasn’t made penetration into the emerging economies
2. Strong competition means market share is less compared to global leaders
1. Global penetration into emerging economies 2. Incorporation of recycled content gives an edge over and above its competitor in a society. 3. Better customer relationship will help to achieve more market share.
1. Expansion planning in offerings by Staples may dilute focus on core competency 2. Intense competition
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.