Pfizer is committed to applying science and global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. They strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
1. One of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world and spread over more than 50 countries.
2. Excellent research and development (R&D) creating innovative and breakthrough products
3. Mergers and acquisitions with big pharma brands increasing brand reputation
4. Has over 100,000 employees as a part of the organization
5. Strong brand name and recall globally
Tough competition from other major pharma brands means limited scope for market share growth
Negative brand image due to involvement in largest healthcare fraud of marketing its drug illegally
1.Strategic agreements with other pharmaceutical companies and organizations to boost its research.
2. Increasing awareness about healthcare needs 3. Global penetration through mergers and acquisitions
4. Increasing demand for quality healthcare solutions
1.Risk of unsuccessful new Products
2.Regulatory environment is becoming more & more stringent
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Pfizer. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.