Essilor International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 3357
SWOT Analysis of Essilor International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Essilor International S A
Seeing the world better
design to manufacture, the group develops a wide range of lenses to correct and protect eyesight
Prescription laboratories and Optical professionals
To allow as many people as possible to see well to improve their quality of life
1. Responsible for creating Varilux, the world's first progressive lens which corrects presbyopia and allows clear vision in the wearer's near, intermediate and far vision 2. Operates in over 100 countries over five continents 3. One of the world's largest manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses, dominating the market on every continent 4. Leader in North America through acquisition of FGX International
5. Strong brand reputation and presence across the world
1. Activities are largely focused on research and development – Scope for concentration on sales and mareting and improving brand equity 2.Limited presence in emerging markets
1. Innovation at all levels - products, services and marketing 2. conquer the middle of the range, in developed countries, 3. pursuing a policy of acquisitions and partnerships with prescription laboratories and distributors
4. conduct initiatives at a very early stage in the value chain to offer information, check-ups and supply lenses, in regions of the world where access to optical care is difficult.
1.Narrow portfolio of products – Can diversify to mitigate risks 2.Government regulations and industry stagnation 3.Competitive industry with focus on technology
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Essilor International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.