We open up new possibilities; Everything for your mobile phone.
Switzerland's leading telecom provider
Mobile, fixed and Internet protocol (IP)-based voice and data communications
Residential Customers, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises,
Corporate Business, Wholesale, and Networks and IT
Swisscom fosters close ties with its target groups - shareholders, employees, suppliers, the public and, above all, its customers, through quick & secure services and building good experiences
1. Strong Market Presence in home market 2. Strong Customer Base with over 6 million mobile customers and around 1.7 million broadband connections 3. Revenue Growth in Switzerland, sustaining revenues 4. Its workforce is made of approx 20,000 employees 5. Unique and eye-catchy advertising
1. Operations are heavily dependent on Switzerland only 2. Limited presence across Europe as well as the world
1. Strategic Initiatives like organizational re-jig 2. Investment in Network Expansion across Europe 3. Growth in Telecommunications Services across the region
4. Increasing Demand for Mobile Broadband
1. High Competitive Pressure due to newer entities
2. Rapid Technological Changes ranging from 3G to 4G services 3. Global Economic Slowdown especially in the EURO region
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.