Air Mauritius SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Air Mauritius analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Air Mauritius SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Air Mauritius to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Air Mauritius is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the Air Mauritius SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Air Mauritius competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Air Mauritius:
1. Recipient of Indian Ocean Leading Airline Prize seven years in a row 2. Very young fleet with an average age of 9.4 years 3. An important and strong presence in the European, African, and Indian Ocean region markets
4. According to Aviation Safety Network, the airline has not suffered any accident or incident that led to fatalities thus a strong image for safety
5. Strong support from the govt
Air Mauritius Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Air Mauritius SWOT Analysis:
1. Strong competition means limited market share
3. Limited destinations and hence not utilizing the potential of Airline business
Air Mauritius Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Air Mauritius SWOT Analysis:
1. Expanding reach by increasing number of destinations and fleet size 2. Leverage on safety to attract high end travelers 3. Utilize strong association with Air bus to increase fleet size
Air Mauritius Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Air Mauritius are as mentioned:
1. Unstable European economy 2. Increasing cost of fuel
Air Mauritius Competition
Below are the top 2 Air Mauritius competitors:
1. Air Austral
2. Air Seychelles
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Air Mauritius. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute