Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Frontier Airlines analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Frontier Airlines SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Frontier Airlines to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Frontier Airlines is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the Frontier Airlines SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Frontier Airlines competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Frontier Airlines:
1. Frequent flier program called EarlyReturns without other Airlines as partner 2. Fleet size of 50+ Aircraft connecting nearly 80 destinations 3. Operating brand of Indigo partners, LLC, code share agreement with Great lakes airlines. 4. Fleet only contains Airbus airlines which significantly reduce the maintenance and cost associated to it
5. Mergers and associations with other airlines has boosted image
Frontier Airlines Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Frontier Airlines SWOT Analysis:
1. Financial performance in past is not up to the mark and went through many merger and acquisition 2.Planning for rapid expansion but delay in plane delivery slow the execution 3.Operates with the plane which has higher passenger carrying capacity. Load factor becomes very important for profit margin.
Frontier Airlines Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Frontier Airlines SWOT Analysis:
1. Expanding in other part of the world 2.Serving the people in the remote area and connecting through code sharing agreement 3.Cargo Business and operate in air shuttle service.
Frontier Airlines Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Frontier Airlines are as mentioned:
1. Entry of a Big player in the market 2.Rising fuel and aircraft prices 3.Government regulation on emission cut and safety norms.
Frontier Airlines Competition
Below are the top 3 Frontier Airlines competitors:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Frontier Airlines. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute