Valeo SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Valeo, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Valeo is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector. The article below lists the Valeo SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Valeo looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Valeo :
1. Continued to grow rapidly in Asia and emerging countries.
2. Strong sales and robust financials
3. The main research and development focus is on reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
4. Success of the Group’s strategy of stepping up growth through innovation
5. Over 75,000 people are employed with the company
6. It has operations in close to 30 countries
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Valeo SWOT Analysis:
1. Tax Structure
2. Focusses on regional (Asian) market. Production in Europe (including Africa) and South America was down respectively by 5% and 1% in 2013.
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Valeo SWOT Analysis:
1 Increasing number of vehicle demand will be a great opportunity for the business to grow
2. With 16% growth in sales, China is well on track to joining France as Valeo’s leading country by 2015.
3. Growth rates and Profitability in the growing economy
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Valeo are as mentioned:
1. Rising cost of raw materials
2. Price changes
Hence this concludes the Valeo SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Auto and Truck Parts
Automotive technology, naturally
Technologies based on the reduction of co2 emissions, and innovation.
Automotive parts and accessories
Automobile Manufacturers / Vehicle owners
One stop solution for all automotive requirements for manufacturers and customers alike.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Valeo. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us