Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 27, 2020
SWOT analysis of Mini Cooper analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Mini Cooper SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Mini Cooper to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Mini Cooper is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector.
The table below lists the Mini Cooper SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Mini Cooper competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Mini Cooper SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
It is an iconic brand with recognition across the world
Mini Cooper STP
People looking for compact small cars specially women
People looking for fun adventure & mobility with ease of driving
British iconic brand with classic styling
SWOT Analysis of Mini Cooper
Mini Cooper Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Mini Cooper:
1. Among the first cars to have front wheel drive system to make 80% of floor pan available for passengers & luggage 2. World Rally Championship winner with its Mini Cooper & Mini Cooper S models 3. Iconic design & image in the minds of customers 4. It is an iconic brand with recognition across the world
5. Has aspirational value as well which assures an ever growing customer base
6. It is also known for its easy drivability which is compared to that of a go-kart
7. It has its own niche market which cannot be captured by any major manufacturers
8. Multiple customizable options available
Mini Cooper Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Mini Cooper SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited global reach of Mini is a drawback
2. Strong competition in the compact car segment has declined its market share as well as unique appeal
Mini Cooper Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Mini Cooper SWOT Analysis:
1. There is opportunity to highlight the diversity & originality of the brand 2.The Mini is diverse in design, function, and personality, which allows something for everyone, this fact needs to be highlighted 3.Educate the people about the benefits of owning the Mini
4. Undertake activities that will enhance the word of mouth publicity by improving the ownership experience of the existing owners
Mini Cooper Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Mini Cooper are as mentioned:
1. There is a fear that the design & styling lead to a belief that the Mini is only for a certain group of people thus keeping a large group of people away from the experience 2.Due to the current branding & positioning the people who own the Mini as also stereo-typed thus lowering the image in minds of potential customers
Mini Cooper Competition
Mini Cooper Competitors
1. Volkswagen Beetle
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mini Cooper. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute