Reliance Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Reliance Life Insurance analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Reliance Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Reliance Life Insurance to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Reliance Life Insurance is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Reliance Life Insurance SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Reliance Life Insurance competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Reliance Life Insurance:
1. Robust and Diverse Product portfolio 2. Has network of 1252 offices and 1,65,000 agents 3. Strong Capital Base and strong brand backing of Reliance 4. Reliance Capital is one of India’s leading private sector financial services companies, and ranks among the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth
Reliance Life Insurance Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Reliance Life Insurance SWOT Analysis:
1. Controversies related to Reliance Capital may have a negative impact
2. Low advertising as compared to competitors
Reliance Life Insurance Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Reliance Life Insurance SWOT Analysis:
1. Opportunities in the newer semi-urban and rural markets 2. Earning Urban Youth looking for investments
Reliance Life Insurance Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Reliance Life Insurance are as mentioned:
1. Economic crisis and global financial problems 2. Entry of new NBFCs in the sector
Reliance Life Insurance Competition
Reliance Life Insurance Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Reliance Life Insurance:
1. Bajaj Allianz
2. Sahara Life Insurance
3. HDFC Standard Life
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Reliance Life Insurance. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute