Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bajaj Capital analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bajaj Capital SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bajaj Capital to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bajaj Capital is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Bajaj Capital SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bajaj Capital competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Capital:
1. Diverse range of financial products 2. Known for transparent functioning 3. State of art I. T solutions for customers like “just trade”
4. Has over 200 branches across states
Bajaj Capital Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bajaj Capital SWOT Analysis:
1. Less penetration in rural areas
2. Lack of awareness due to Low publicity
3. People with conservative mindsets prefer gold investment
Bajaj Capital Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bajaj Capital SWOT Analysis:
1. Tapping the growing rural market opportunities 2. Earning Urban Youth looking for investment options
Bajaj Capital Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Capital are as mentioned:
1. Stringent Economic measures by Government and RBI 2. Entry of foreign finance firms in Indian Market
Bajaj Capital Competition
Bajaj Capital Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Bajaj Capital:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bajaj Capital. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute