Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Blackstone Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Blackstone Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Blackstone Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Blackstone Group is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Blackstone Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Blackstone Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Firms looking for financial services, private equity, etc.
Leader in the fastest growing asset management segment
SWOT Analysis of Blackstone Group
Blackstone Group Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Blackstone Group:
1. Brand equity of the brand name 2. Advanced and superior technology gives them an upper hand over the competitors 3. Customer loyalty is an advantage for the brand 4. Sheer size of Blackstone with over 1500 financial analysts and experts
5. The company has made significant investments in big companies
6.It has expertise in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Asset Management
Blackstone Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Blackstone Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Criticism of the brand due to self-dealing, which caused a lot of trouble
2. Limited diversified product mix as compared to other traditional asset management firms
Blackstone Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Blackstone Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Volcker rule restricting large banks’ ability to invest in alternative assets, reducing competition 2.International market expansion 3. New products and services
Blackstone Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Blackstone Group are as mentioned:
1. Economic fluctuations and a weak economy 2. Intense competition 3.Regulation to oversee private equity and hedge funds
4. Substitutes- Alternate investing possibilities
Blackstone Group Competition
Blackstone Group Competitors
Below are the top 5 competitors of Blackstone Group:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Blackstone Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute