Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bank Central Asia analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bank Central Asia to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Bank Central Asia is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bank Central Asia competitors and includes Bank Central Asia target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
They understand the diverse needs of customers and provide appropriate financial services to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
Bank Central Asia STP
Bank Central Asia Segmentation
People who want to invest money
Bank Central Asia Target Market
Transactional banking users
Bank Central Asia Positioning
BCA continues to strengthen its tradition of good corporate governance, full compliance with regulations, sound risk management and the commitment to its customers both as a transactional bank and an institution for financial intermediation.
Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis
Bank Central Asia Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Central Asia:
1. Among top 50 list of Asia Pacific’s largest public companies
2. Has a Hot-standby disaster recovery data centre some 200 kilometres from its Jakarta headquarters. 3. A major Asia Pacific bank, and regarded as a regional leader in internet and mobile banking. 4. PT. Bank Central Asia Tbk(BCA) is the largest financial services company in Indonesia with nearly 900 domestic branch offices and over 7,500 ATM locations.
5. The bank posted increase in profits regularly
6. Offering both personal and business products and services, BCA is regarded as a regional leader in banking and financial services technology. It provides customers with savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, and car loans – and a choice of online banking, mobile banking, and 24/7 telephone banking through its Halo BCA service.
7. Typically customer transactions number up to nine million per day.
Bank Central Asia Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis:
1.Limited global presence as its dependent on Indonesia 2. Needs more branch presence to tap the potential of Indonesia
Bank Central Asia Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis:
1. Rural banking penetration 2. More penetration in the rural and semi urban areas 3. Financial Advisory services for all the customers
4. Expansion into growing economies
Bank Central Asia Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Central Asia are as mentioned:
1. Decline in growth rate of the country. 2. Foreign banks entering the country business. 3. Other competitor banks having wide business portfolios.
Bank Central Asia Competition
Below are the top 5 Bank Central Asia competitors:
1. PT PAN Indonesia Bank Tbk. (Panin Bank) 2.PT Bank Antardaerah (Bank Antardaerah) 3.PT Bank ArthaGrahaInternasionalTbk. (BAG)
4. PT Bank ANZ Indonesia, formerly PT ANZ Panin Bank
5. PT Bank BumiArtaTbk. (BBA)
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank Central Asia. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute