Arab Bank SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Arab Bank, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Arab Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector. The article below lists the Arab Bank SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Arab Bank looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Arab Bank :
1. One of the largest financial institutions in the Middle East
2. More than 500 branches across all regions
3. Presence in 30 countries on five continents
4. A major economic engine in Jordan and throughout the Middle East/Northern Africa, providing modern banking services and capital, and facilitating development and trade
5. High Global presence and good awareness
6. Huge asset base
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Arab Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Alleged controversies in recent past affected image
2. Does not possess a truly global brand image
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Arab Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing oil prices can boost Middle East economies
2. Increasing demand for banking services in Middle East
3. More global tie-ups to increase penetration internationally
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Arab Bank are as mentioned:
1. Exposure to Eurozone crisis
2. Increasing competition in Middle East
3. Flucutating economic scenario and currency values
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Arab Bank SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Arab Bank
|Arab Bank Overview|
Success is a journey
The first private sector financial institution in the Arab world
|Arab Bank STP|
Current and saving accounts, Loans, Credit cards, Term deposits, Commercial lending, Project and structured finance, Private banking, Corporate banking
Individuals and corporates in need of banking services
A transparent, respected and beloved financial institution
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Arab Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us