Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bank Audi analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bank Audi SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bank Audi to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bank Audi is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Bank Audi SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bank Audi competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Bank Audi SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Most prominent bank in Labanon with International presence
Bank Audi STP
Commercial and corporate banking, retail and individual banking, on-line brokerage, private banking and investment banking
Individuals, small, medium and large businesses, HNIs
Full-fledged regional bank with a presence in 11 countries
SWOT Analysis of Bank Audi
Bank Audi Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Audi:
1. Lebanon's largest bank in terms of both customer deposits and total assets 2. Largest shareholder of the company is the Deutsche Bank 3. First Lebanese bank to create a comprehensive corporate art collection, located in three of the bank’s buildings 4. Strong assets and good financial position
5. Largest branch network in Lebanon
6. Debt was rated B by Standard & Poor's ("S&P") and Fitch IBCA Ltd ("Fitch Ratings")
Bank Audi Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bank Audi SWOT Analysis:
1. In spite of international presence, banks major operations are in Lebanon 2. Not present outside Middle East 3. Debt rating lower compared to other banks in the region
Bank Audi Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bank Audi SWOT Analysis:
1. Expansion in the Middle East 2. Increasing oil prices and boosting economy may lead to a more profitable future for the bank
Bank Audi Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Audi are as mentioned:
1. Growing competition in the Middle East
2. Fluctuating global economy and recession
Bank Audi Competition
Bank Audi Competitors
Below are the top 8 competitors of Bank Audi:
1.Byblos Bank 2.Bank of Beirut 3.Banque du Liban et d’Outre-Mer
4.Banque de la Méditerranée
7.Banque Libano Francaise
8. Intercontinental Bank of Lebanon
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank Audi. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute