Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Indian Bank analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Indian Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Indian Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Indian Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Indian Bank competitors and includes Indian Bank target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Indian Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Indian Bank:
1. Rural banking expertise 2. Strong international network of banks with 240 overseas correspondent banks in 70 countries 3. High end banking technology with core banking at all 1900+ branches 4. It has 22,000 employees 5. Diversified banking activities under 3 subsidiaries i.e. Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd, IndBank Housing Ltd, IndFund Management Ltd
Indian Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Indian Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Less presence in India as it has competition in urban areas as well as rural areas
2. Limited advertising in comparison with leading banks 3. Low number of ATM’s and branches as compared to other big bank brands
Indian Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Indian Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Urban market banking and retail banking 2. Favourable Government rural schemes 3. More expansion in untapped rural markets
Indian Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Indian Bank are as mentioned:
1. Economic crisis and fluctuating market scenarios 2. Highly competitive environment 3. Stringent Banking Norms by Govt’s and RBI
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Indian Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute