Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bajaj Electricals analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bajaj Electricals SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bajaj Electricals to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bajaj Electricals is one of the leading brands in the energy & power sector.
The table below lists the Bajaj Electricals SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bajaj Electricals competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Well diversified product market has enabled it to deliver complete electrical solutions to its customers
Bajaj Electricals STP
Electric Appliances, Fans and Lighting, consumer durables, engineering and projects
Telecom Companies, defense and aviation Entities, Construction companies, Telecommunication companies, Public utilities
A learning electrical company producing quality products with great trust
SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Electricals
Bajaj Electricals Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Electricals:
1. Decades of experience in design, development and manufacturing
2. Strong financial performance
3. Diversified into many segments and tapping sophisticated markets
4. High liquidity has enabled it to invest in new technologies and have grown in many segments
5. Market leadership and price competitiveness
6. Has a strong workforce and good brand presence due to TVCs and print ads
Bajaj Electricals Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bajaj Electricals SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand has less penetration across international market
2. Market share is limited due to intense competition
Bajaj Electricals Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bajaj Electricals SWOT Analysis:
1.Expansion through Strategic Alliances
2. Growth in its product line could increase demand
3. Population growth and urbanization is increasing the demand
4. Emphasis on in-house R&D for Technology Development
5. Focus on Technology Intensive Products
1. Maturing categories,products, or services
2.Competition from private firms
3. Cheaper technolog
4. Price wars
Bajaj Electricals Competition
Bajaj Electricals Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Bajaj Electricals:
1.Panasonic Appliances India Company Ltd 2.Whirlpool of India Ltd 3.V-Guard Industries Ltd
4. Khaitan Electricals Ltd.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bajaj Electricals. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute