Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Nurofen analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Nurofen SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Nurofen to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Nurofen is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Nurofen SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Nurofen competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Nurofen is targeted to only act at the site of pain
SWOT Analysis of Nurofen
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Nurofen:
1. Market leader in analgesics
2. RB has won product innovation award for Nurofen 2. Strong R&D team with constant product innovations 3. Emotionally attached ad campaign with Nuro as brand ambassador. 4. Wide range of variants available
5. It does not require any special storage conditions.
Here are the weaknesses in the Nurofen SWOT Analysis:
1. Allegations that Side effects if taken over a period of time has been reported 2. Limited presence in emerging and developing countries, which can be huge potential markets
Following are the Opportunities in Nurofen SWOT Analysis:
1. Global Analgesics Market increase 2. More global presence and distribution 3.tie-up with medical stores, hospitals etc
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Nurofen are as mentioned:
1. Highly competitiveand heavily generalized market 2.Some people might avoid due to side effects
Below are the top 3 competitors of Nurofen:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nurofen. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute