Clean and Clear SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Clean and Clear, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Clean and Clear is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector. The article below lists the Clean and Clear SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Clean and Clear, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Clean and Clear looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Clean and Clear :
1. Company reputation is recognized through all over the world.
2.Customers satisfactions (toll free number, online services, and advisory services)
3. Customer’s retention ratio is high due to Supreme product qualities.
4. Stability in Pricing.
5. Larger Distribution network and Products promotion in a large scale
6. Geographical coverage across all over the world
7. Product portfolio includes bodywashes, cleansers, moisturizers etc
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Clean and Clear SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited penetration or product choice for the rural market
2. Tough competition means limited market share growth and high brand switching despite constant branding and advertising
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Clean and Clear SWOT Analysis:
1. Clean n Clear has a strong market potential in the market & can look forward to gaining more shares in the skin care segment.
2. Products and packaging to suit different needs and demographics can help boost sales
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Clean and Clear are as mentioned:
1. The switching potential can be high if the customers are not satisfied with our product
2.If our product gets successful, there is a major threat of new entrants to follow up on company’s trend.
3. Existing producers of face wash can decrease their prices as well as new entrants to attract customers.
4. Competitors: Local and international competitors have well established businesses
5. Large proportion of men who are currently unaware and place low priority on skin care
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of Clean and Clear:
Hence this concludes the Clean and Clear SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Clean and Clear Overview|
Johnson & Johnson
Sensitive skin personal care items
Clean Clear and Confident
Specially designed to clean skin to help prevent common skin problems
|Clean and Clear STP|
Face wash skin care segment
College youth and working professionals
A Facial Wash that thoroughly cleanses to remove excess oil and dirt without over drying. Special ingredients help prevent pimples. Leaves skin feeling clean and beautifully clear
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Clean and Clear. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us