Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Veet analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Veet SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Veet to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Veet is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Veet SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Veet competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Innovative hair removal cream which also comes in roll-on, Dry waxing form.
Hair Removal cream segment
Urban women of middle class and above
Beauty brand among women.
SWOT Analysis of Veet
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Veet:
1. Established brand name in waxing and hair removal 2. Dynamic brand which relates to the changing needs of the global consumer 3. Strong distribution network and good brand visibility 4. Has a wide product range
5. Good branding and advertising as it is associated with celebrities as well
Here are the weaknesses in the Veet SWOT Analysis:
1. Presence of similar beauty products means limited market share and high brand switching 2. Skin Sensitivity can be an issue for some customers
Following are the Opportunities in Veet SWOT Analysis:
1. Untapped rural market and global expansion 2.Tie ups with beauty parlors, fashion and modeling houses
3. With hospitals and clinics to treat scars after waxing off around affected parts
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Veet are as mentioned:
1. Strong and established competitors 2. Low brand loyalty of customers 3. Threat from substitutes
Below are the top 3 competitors of Veet:
1.Nair 2.Ravitol 3.Anne French
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Veet. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute