Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Eno analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Eno SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Eno to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Eno is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Eno SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Eno competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Helps relieves the symptoms and discomfort caused by excess acidity such as indigestion, nausea and flatulence
Middle and upper class
A range of antacid products that treat the symptoms of heartburn and gastric discomfort
SWOT Analysis of Eno
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Eno:
1. Very well accepted in the market and enjoys the trust associated with GSK brand. 2. Strong brand recall worldwide.
3. Available in different flavor and pack formats, recently launched cola flavor with aggressive promotion. 4. Suitable for diabetes patients also due to low sugar content
5. Good advertising and visibility through TVCs
Here are the weaknesses in the Eno SWOT Analysis:
1. No innovations and changes have been introduced in the brand. 2. Not recommended for people on a salt restricted diet
3. May not be suitable to some people with liver, kidney problems
Following are the Opportunities in Eno SWOT Analysis:
1. With the kind of food habits developing and increased dependency on fast food, people frequently suffer from indigestion and demand for such remedies would rise 2. The segment is characterised by a small number of players and low penetration. 3. The brand can target youth also since with the kind of stress and hectic lifestyles, they also suffer from such problems and can start using the product
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Eno are as mentioned:
1. People have started preferring Ayurvedic and natural medications for relief from daily gastrointestinal ailments. 2. Lot of competition in the market with people mostly relying on doctor’s prescriptions.
Below are the top 2 competitors of Eno:
1. Kayam Churna 2. Digene
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Eno. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute