Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Nycil analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Nycil SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Nycil to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Nycil is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Nycil SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Nycil competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
As a prickly heat powder which provides a cooling effect removing irritation
SWOT Analysis of Nycil
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Nycil:
1. Market leader in its category in India 2. Good advertising and visibility through ads 3. Many variants and SKUs help reach wider consumer base 4. Good product quality and packaging
Here are the weaknesses in the Nycil SWOT Analysis:
1. A seasonal product, hence sales goes down significantly during winters
2. The brand has limited global and rural penetration
Following are the Opportunities in Nycil SWOT Analysis:
1. Tie-ups with beauty clinics, gymnasiums, sports academies etc 2. Explore the untapped rural market
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Nycil are as mentioned:
1. Increasing competition as many companies trying to enter into this segment 2. Cheap imitation products
Below are the top 4 competitors of Nycil:
1. Dermicool 2. Shower to Shower 3. Boro plus prickly heat powder
4. Sundeo summer powder
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nycil. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute