Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Odomos analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Odomos SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Odomos to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Odomos is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Odomos SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Odomos competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
100% protection from disease causing mosquitoes; Safe effective anywhere
Market leader in its category of personal care creams in household insecticides
Households and middle class category of the society
Families going out in open areas , Mothers and children going to parks, schools
Peaceful sleep overnight and only protection outside the four walls of the house with a fragrant cream
SWOT Analysis of Odomos
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Odomos:
1. Has attributes both of a skin lotion and a mosquito repellant cream 2. Fragrance which makes it appealing compared to other mosquito repellants 3. Handy tube and can be applied while travelling or anywhere to provide protection from mosquitoes in schools, parks and fields 4. Cost effective product in terms of its price and weight
5. Works for a long duration thus no need to change the coil again and again or replace the mat
6. One of the most popular brands especially in the semi urban areas
Here are the weaknesses in the Odomos SWOT Analysis:
1. Smallest sub category in household insecticide category 2. Fear of being not suitable particularly to children, can’t be applied in large quantities
Following are the Opportunities in Odomos SWOT Analysis:
1. Promote product’s advantage for people with lung problems as against coils and sprays which release smoke in closed rooms 2.More R&D investment in improving the product 3.Make product for different skin types or with different fragrances
4. Untapped rural market
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Odomos are as mentioned:
1.Price wars with competitors 2.Aggresive competitors 3.Early market capture by coils and sprays which can reach in all directions and effective against large quantities of mosquitoes
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Odomos. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute