Noodles & Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Noodles & Company analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Noodles & Company SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Noodles & Company to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Noodles & Company is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Noodles & Company SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Noodles & Company competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Young , Urban , Working adults & students – looking for quick service, value for money food
“Fast casual” along with being healthy and offering great value for money
SWOT Analysis of Noodles & Company
Noodles & Company Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Noodles & Company:
1. High Brand Recognition Named Top Ten “Best Loved” Brands NBCNews
2. Strong Marketing Strategy - mainly outdoor ads like billboardslong with radio, digital media and news sites.
3. Uniquely positioned noodles brand within rapidly growing Fast-Casual segment
4. High Emphasis on global cuisine – recipes imported from several countries
5. Strong Presence - The company has 300+ locations across USA
6. 7000+ people are employed with the brand
Noodles & Company Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Noodles & Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Fewer locations than competitors
2. Conformity among franchises has proven to be somewhat of a glitch for the company
Noodles & Company Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Noodles & Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Expand into markets on East & West Coasts supported by strong numbers of revenue growth
2. Growth in the fast casual industry as a dining concept
3. Increase Loyalty program incentives and customer engagement activities
4. More marketing and branding activities to boost brand image
Noodles & Company Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Noodles & Company are as mentioned:
1. Competition from a highly crowded market space with sandwiches pizzas and burritos
2. Threat due to economic conditions – price instability
3. Intense competition and higher costs of operations
Noodles & Company Competition
Noodles & Company Competitors
Below are the top 6 competitors of Noodles & Company:
1. P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Noodles & Company. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute