Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Amway Nutrilite analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Amway Nutrilite SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Amway Nutrilite to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Amway Nutrilite is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The article below lists the Amway Nutrilite SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Amway Nutrilite SWOT Analysis:
For Amway Nutrilite, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Amway Nutrilite Strengths
The strengths of Amway Nutrilite looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Amway Nutrilite :
1. Nutrilite is world leading brand of vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements. 2. Product supported by extensive research and laboratory analysis 3. Made from whole plant concentrates, many NUTRILITE supplements contain a wide array of phytonutrients. 4. Developer of multi-level marketing system as a revolutionary new business model
5. Over 6,400 acres of NUTRILITE farmland located in California, Mexico, Brazil and Washington
6. Using technology for processing and just in time for distribution to maintain freshness
7. Quality experts for the NUTRILITE brand perform over 25,000 tests a month on products
8. NUTRILITE is the official nutrition supplement provider for A.C. Milan, Soccer team
9. NUTRILITE brand is supporting the “Goal by Goal” project and donate USD 2,500 for each goal scored by A.C. Milan
Amway Nutrilite Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Amway Nutrilite SWOT Analysis:
1. Products are of high cost
Amway Nutrilite Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Amway Nutrilite SWOT Analysis:
1. Distribution can be increased in other countries by combing with marketing efforts of other companies 2. Can be promoted with recommendation of doctor 3. As brand has presence all over the world can opt for online marketing and blogs etc.
Amway Nutrilite Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Amway Nutrilite are as mentioned:
1. Increasing competition in both national and international markets 2. Government regulations on manufacturing and processing
Amway Nutrilite Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Amway Nutrilite:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amway Nutrilite. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute