Savola Group SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Savola Group, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Savola Group is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector. The article below lists the Savola Group SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Savola Group looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Savola Group :
1. Strong Financial Performance & constant revenue growth
2. Leading Market Position specially in the Middle East
3. Diversified Business operations in edible oils, sugar, fresh dairy products, and restaurants serving fast foods
4. Responsive and agile in growing market share through our market research, in-depth analyses and 25 years of experience
5. It is ranked among the top 10 companies in the Saudi Arabian market
6. The total workforce of the group is around 17,000 employees
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Savola Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited global presence as compared to global leaders in the segment
2. Dependence majorly on domestic market is a concern
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Savola Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Strategic Acquisitions and global tie-ups to enhance its market presence
2. Growing Retail Sector in UAE and Middle East which can be tapped for growth
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Savola Group are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition from global players
2. Fluctuating Global Economic Conditions
3. Strict Government policies
Hence this concludes the Savola Group SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Savola Group
|Savola Group Overview|
Always fresh, always for less
Give consumers a fair price, while ensuring returns to our investors and all stakeholders
|Savola Group STP|
Foods comprises of Edible Oils, Sugar and Noodles/Pasta, Retail , Plastics
Always looking for ways to create superior offers for our customers-what they call "offer advantage"
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Savola Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us