Tip Top Bakeries SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Tip Top Bakeries, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Tip Top Bakeries is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector. The article below lists the Tip Top Bakeries SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Tip Top Bakeries looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Tip Top Bakeries :
1. Loyalty among customers since the brand has been around since a long time
2. Extremely strong distribution network
3. Impressive marketing and advertising campaigns
4. Many of its breads are endorsed by the National Heart Foundation of Australia
5. The company has over 10000 employees
6. They make over a million products every day
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Tip Top Bakeries SWOT Analysis:
1. Weak presence outside of Australia and New Zealand
2. Lack of healthier variants in its product portfolio like brown bread etc.
3. Lack of competitive pricing in its muffins and scone range
4. Lack of product variety
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Tip Top Bakeries SWOT Analysis:
1. Expansion into service industry by setting up specialised cafés and bakeries
2. To expand its product portfolio into wholemeal and brown bread offerings
3. Geographical expansion
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Tip Top Bakeries are as mentioned:
1. Emergence of speciality bakeries
2. Variation in commodity prices is squeezing profit margins
3. Reduction in consumption due to fad diets like Atkins’ diet etc.
Hence this concludes the Tip Top Bakeries SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Tip Top Bakeries
|Tip Top Bakeries Overview|
Associated British Foods
Tip Top’s the one, The only one you need
Tip Top is the most recognisable food brand in Australia
|Tip Top Bakeries STP|
Anyone who consumes bakery products
Families, mothers and children
Healthy, yet tasty bakery products
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tip Top Bakeries. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us