Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Shakeaway analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Shakeaway SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Shakeaway to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Shakeaway is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Shakeaway SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Shakeaway competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The world’s largest milkshake bar company; The original reinventions since 1999
Made to order shakes with a huge number of flavours and add-ons
Food loving people of middle and higher income group
Higher income youth and professionals who love sweets
Customised fresh milkshakes
SWOT Analysis of Shakeaway
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Shakeaway:
1 World’s largest Milk Shake Bar company with outlets all over the world
2. Every milk shake is made to order and with over 180 flavours and millions of possible combinations
3. Stores located near all tourist attractions in UK
4. Very innovative advertising strategies with funky on-road campaigns and celebrity associations. It also has an online store that sells goodies, vouchers and gift packs that increases popularity of the product by making it attractive and trendy.
5. The company has also opened up stores abroad at a few locations
Here are the weaknesses in the Shakeaway SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited geographic presence and also high substitute offerings available
2. Price is high and many customers prefer bottled flavour milk
Following are the Opportunities in Shakeaway SWOT Analysis:
1. Can expand into the emerging economies which do not have any such stores at present 2. Can collaborate with corporates and open small dispensing outlets within the office campus.
3. Can come up with less sweeter and healthier varieties to cater to the needs of the health conscious customers.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Shakeaway are as mentioned:
1. With increasing health consciousness and increasing obesity and dental problems, the doctors recommend refraining from the extremely sweet gourmet available at Shakeaway.
2. Global recession can hit its sale as it is more of a delicacy item and is highly priced
3. There are many cheaper varieties of readymade milk shakes are being launched by the big beverage brands and people may turn towards these.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Shakeaway. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute