Published in Heavy Equipment & Engineering category by MBA Skool Team
Komatsu is one of the leading brands in the heavy equipment & engineering sector. Komatsu SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths & weaknesses which are the internal factors along with opportunities & threats which are the external factors. Let us start the SWOT Analysis of Komatsu:
Unique and unrivaled products for various business
People and businesses who want industrial-use products and services
People or Business expecting ‘Quality & Reliability’ for their money
International leader in the field of construction and mining equipment
1. Wide range of products for every Construction & Mining equipment need
2. Geographic diversification, Presence in many developing countries
3. Also diversified into industrial machinery and vehicles, logistics, electronics and other solutions-based operation
4. It has a workforce of nearly 40,000
5. It has manufacturing operations in Japan, Asia, Europe and America
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Komatsu. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute