Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Kubota analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Kubota SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Kubota to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Kubota is one of the leading brands in the heavy equipment & engineering sector.
The table below lists the Kubota SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Kubota competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Products that support both comfortable lifestyles and the foundation of our societies
People and businesses who want equipment & machinery in the farm, water and environment applications
People or Business who want products that will bring prosperity to the Company and happiness to employees
Contributing to people's lives and communities around the world
SWOT Analysis of Kubota
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kubota:
1. Has a wide revenue stream coming from its various subsidiaries in various sectors 2. Has a huge product portfolio in the agricultural sector and in almost all agricultural applications 3. Excellent engine quality and optimum fuel consumption are the VOC
4. Strong presence in the industry alongwith a credible financial performance
5. Over 25,000 employees add to the strength of the brand
Here are the weaknesses in the Kubota SWOT Analysis:
1. Presence only in few countries apart from Japan; Domestic economic condition could prove harmful 2. Weak after market service in spite of being a veteran company in the industry
Following are the Opportunities in Kubota SWOT Analysis:
1. Rising demand in developing countries like South Africa, Brazil etc. where it has limited presence 2. Rise in the agricultural activities and in the Government spend on the same
3. Improvement in technology in enhancing operational efficiencies
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kubota are as mentioned:
1. The company domestically faced a lot of nature related problems which hampered their production significantly
2. Competition is blocking its strategy to penetrate developing markets
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kubota. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute