Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Nippon Paint analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Nippon Paint SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Nippon Paint to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Nippon Paint is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The table below lists the Nippon Paint SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Nippon Paint competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Customer growth, personal growth, environmental care and technological innovation.
Nippon Paint STP
Home, construction, automotive and industrial sectors
Customers wanting high quality and eco-friendly products
A Globally established paint company with complete paint solutions.
SWOT Analysis of Nippon Paint
Nippon Paint Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Nippon Paint:
1. With 130 years of experience and 33 manufacturing facilities in paint industry they are one of the largest paint makers in the world. 2. 12,000 employees operating in 11 countries across Asia they set benchmark in innovation and quality. 3. They have wide range of products. 4. They have diversified geographically.
5. They like any other Japanese Company spend and focus on R&D
6. The company has extremely vibrant new logo showing values like: professional, passionate, commitment to excellence, modernity, friendliness and youthfulness.
7. Nippon Paints have developed products high-grade environmental friendly products with nearly ZERO VOC content.
8. Nippon Paint’s 3 in 1 Medi-fresh has been very popular for its anti-bacterial formula that inhibits bacterial growth lowering risk of flu etc.
Nippon Paint Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Nippon Paint SWOT Analysis:
1.Nippon Paint w.r.t India has a very small range of products which include few interior and exterior wall paints. 2. Large inventories may be a cause of worry
Nippon Paint Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Nippon Paint SWOT Analysis:
1. Its ability to innovate and do R&D provides them an opportunity in developing eco-friendly products which are seen as products for the future with environmental regulation policies becoming stringent. 2. Opportunities in emerging Asian markets.
Nippon Paint Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Nippon Paint are as mentioned:
1. Global economy is sluggish 2. Nippon Paint w.r.t India faces stiff competition from other prominent and well established paint companies 3. International Environmental regulations are tightening.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nippon Paint. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute