Dr. Fixit SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Dr. Fixit, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Dr. Fixit to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Dr. Fixit is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The article below lists the Dr. Fixit SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Dr. Fixit SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Dr. Fixit, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Dr. Fixit looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Dr. Fixit :
1. Pidilite’s brand image and recall are the biggest advantages for Dr. Fixit’s success.
2. It is the market leader under the construction chemicals category in India.
3. Clients and associates in Middle East, Singapore and Thailand.
4. Advertisements follow the Pidilite trend of humor and appeal to the viewers and customers.
5. Products are very efficient and user-friendly.
6. Market share is expanding in the international markets, with nearly half market share in Middle East.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Dr. Fixit SWOT Analysis:
1.Brand awareness is less as compared to Fevicol, especially among construction industry players.
2. Limited of brand extensions and customizations is creating a barrier for increasing sales.
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Dr. Fixit SWOT Analysis:
1. Many BTL activities such as mall shows, gatherings, awareness campaigns for construction workers have benefitted sales.
2. Brand extensions to include other segments of industry can help in creating strong brand recall.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Dr. Fixit are as mentioned:
1. Legal issues with patents and rights have been running for some time against the brand.
2. Advertising has taken a backseat and Direct promotions are having stronger effect on consumers.
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Dr. Fixit:
Hence this concludes the Dr. Fixit SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Dr. Fixit Overview|
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Waterproofing solutions; For health construction
Market leader in Construction Chemicals in India.
|Dr. Fixit STP|
Customers looking for easy-to-use and efficient products.
Construction workers, plumbers, whitewashing agents, cement industry and households.
Healthy Construction. Redefined.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dr. Fixit. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us