Temple Run SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Temple Run, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Temple Run is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector. The article below lists the Temple Run SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Temple Run looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Temple Run :
1. High awareness – More than 1 billion downloads
2. Compatible with all devices & available in multiple platforms
3. Excellent brand image and good branding strategy
4. Simple, easy to understand and addictive games, allowing a wide range of people to enjoy it
5. Strong brand recall and positive word of mouth
6. High user ratings shows the credibility of the brand
7. Language is not necessarily needed
8. Affordable pricing for in-app purchases
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Temple Run SWOT Analysis:
1. Users are not very loyal due to many substitute available
2. It's difficult to maintain the game new & fresh and keep people coming back
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Temple Run SWOT Analysis:
1. Can do brand extension & introduce new games
2. Huge potential for in-app advertising
3. Rapid technological development
4. Service expansion – Opportunity to expand to new services
5. Increasing internet penetration and number of smartphone users
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Temple Run are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition
2. Product life cycle time is less
3. It's easy to copy an app
4. Information leaks- competitors are able to access your launch dates for product and create counter strategies like releasing a new product
5. The mobile app industry is very fragile
6. Changes in consumer tastes – continuous improvement is needed – Else it will become obsolete soon
7. Availability of substitute products
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Temple Run SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Temple Run
|Temple Run Overview|
Run for your life!
Its vibrant graphics (such as bizarre-looking monkeys that chase treasure hunters) and simple game controls (players swipe their fingers on the screen or tilt the device to make a character run)
|Temple Run STP|
All Internet Users
Young population of age group 6 to 25
Thrilling and fun running game
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Temple Run. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us