Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Juniper Networks analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Juniper Networks SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Juniper Networks to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Juniper Networks is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The table below lists the Juniper Networks SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Juniper Networks competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Juniper Networks, Inc. designs, development, and sells unique and customized security solutions for networks worldwide
Juniper Networks STP
Advanced telecommunications systems and equipment, wireless communications systems; wire line switch and access equipment, optical and data communications equipment, network equipment
Telecom Companies, IT firms, Construction companies, Internet service providers , Consumer electronics, mobile telephony services
Juniper offers a high-performance network infrastructure built on simplicity, security, openness, and scale.
SWOT Analysis of Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Juniper Networks:
1. Strong portfolio of offerings in IT and internet
2. Strategic relationship with customers as well as clients
3. Strong R & D capabilities with nearly 10,000 employees
4. Has healthy financials and revenues
5. Assocation with top global IT and telecom companies
6. The company designs and sells high-performance Internet Protocol network products and services
Juniper Networks Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Juniper Networks SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited scale and brand awareness
2. Has to heavily invest in research due to short life cycle of technology
Juniper Networks Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Juniper Networks SWOT Analysis:
1.Data Intensive applications
2. Growing demand for cloud computing
3. It can strengthen its ties with domestic mainstream carriers
4. Increase in usage of 3G and high bandwidth infrastructure
Juniper Networks Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Juniper Networks are as mentioned:
1.External factors like political instability and economic instability
2. High volatility in markets
3. Highly competitive telecommunications market
4. ZTE might face problems because of the increase in the taxes
Juniper Networks Competition
Juniper Networks Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Juniper Networks:
1.Cisco Systems, Inc. 2.Alcatel-Lucent 3.Huawei Investment Holding Co., Ltd.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Juniper Networks. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute